About National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
ASPECT INTEGRATED IT PRIVATE LIMITED was firmly established in 2009 as a knowledge driven organization committed to achieve excellence in IT/ITES/TELCOM & HRO services. Since last several years ASPECT-INDIA emerged as a single point solution provider for Govt. and Pvt. Organization. ASPECT working in its own independent Park registered with government. We are an associated member of NASSCOM & e-Governance Services of India (Govt. of India). We are an ISO 9001-2008, ISO 9001-2015 for quality management and ISO 27001-2013 for IT Security and Management. ASPECT working with the Valuable clients of Central & State Government which belong from various domains like corporate group, Banking & Leading Universities. ASPECT was honored with Maharashtra Gov. I.T Excellence Award 2018.
ASPECT working in govt. recruitment and also were conduct recruitment process for Govt. of India in (Gujrat/ Tamilnadu / Odisha) & other services to IndianAir force, Education Universities and various other private organizations, ASPECT presently working in 7 major state of India (MP, UP, GUJRAT, TAMILNADU, ODISHA, CHHATTISGARH & MAHARASHTRA).
WHY NATS FOR EMPLOYER/ESTABLISHMENT?
An employer/ establishment is a entity who has a professional in any trade or occupation in Pvt./ Govt. / Semi Government and having work force (regular and contract employees) of 30 or more are mandated to undertake Apprenticeship Program in a range from 2.5% to 15% of its workforce every year. For establishments having a workforce between 4 to 30 this is optional.
NECESSITY OF NATS
1. To comply with The Apprenticeship Act, 1961 further
amended till date.
2. For promotion of apprenticeship and providing associated benefits to Industry
3. Full-blling mandatory compliance for any organization (of employee strength > 30) to have Apprentices 25% in Maharashtra.
4. Training may commence on any day of the year.
BENEFITS OF NATS TO THE INDUSTRY
- Reduction of time and cost expenditure on recruitment process
- Financial benefit i.e. reimbursement of 25% of the prescribed stipend, subject to a maximum of INR 1,500 per month per apprentice
- Stipends to be paid to apprentices no need to have any statutory components like PF, ESIC etc.
- Delinking of stipend from state's minimum wage rates decided as per clustern industrial zone.
- Stipends expenses can show as CSR fund in balance sheet.
PENALTIES FOR NON-COMPLIANCE OF ACT
Under Clause 30 (1A) of the Act, the defaulter shall be punishable with fine of Rs. 500 per short fall of apprentice seat per month, for first three months and thereafter Rs. 1000 per month per seat, till such number of seats are filled up.
CONCEPT OF TPA
- In order to simplify and facilitate the process, Govt. of India has initiated to support the organization for Apprentice training through third party aggregator(TPA) who on behalf of the organization can carry out the required processes.
- Most of the organization faces difficulties in documentation, basic training, compliance issued, liasoning with Apprentice board etc. The organization need to appoint additional staff to carry out these processes.
SERVICES OFFERD BY ASPECT AS TPA
A) ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
- Match the demand of establishments for apprentices with the candidates desiring to undergo apprenticeship Program.
- Upload contracts of apprenticeship on the apprenticeship portal on behalf of the establishment for registration by Apprenticeship Advisor.
- Furnish all the returns on the portal-site on behalf of the establishment.
- Ensure compliance of all formalities by the apprentices for appearing in assessments/ examinations as and when required.
- Furnish all requirement as per the TPA guidelines uploaded on the website.
- Submit evidence for their connect with MSMEs.
- Submit quarterly reports to MSDE/DGT/NSDC on the progress.
- Assist in designing courses under apprentice & getting them NSQF aligned.
- Assist to get approval for (BTP) in case not on the panel of approved BTPs.
- Upload syllabus of the courses on the portal.
- Assist the establishment to conduct assessment and issue certificates.
- Submit reimbursement claims on behalf of establishment towards stipend paid to apprentices.
- Submit reimbursement claims for Basic Training cost in case establishment is the BTP under NAPS.
B) Apprentices Mobilization Services
- Mobilized and counsel candidates to undergo apprenticeship trainings.
WHY SIMPLY ASPECT ASTPA
- Expertise in IT/ITES/HRO services including all kind of software,ERP working.
- ASPECT is having Delhi office setup for better communication & govt. compliances.
- ASPECT provide dedicated local office and representative support for communication & coordination .
- ASPECT Guide and support for NAPS, PF, ESIC Other compliances.
ASPECT'S BEST BUSINESS PROPOSAL FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF NAPS
- As per discussion with various establishment some of them required administrative services and few required mobilization services as TPA of MSDE we are kindly think on above aspect and as per requirement we provide the services. Instead of per Head charges we are also provide minimum monthly charges for required services and compliances.